Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back from hiatus

No, Northeast Seattle Life hasn't disappeared! Just a combination of beautiful sunny days (remember when we had those?) and an incredibly busy work schedule kept me quiet for a little bit. My yard really thanks you for your patience.

My abandonment of blogging for gardening shouldn't come as a surprise to many people because, as most residents know, when living in this city it's hard not to have a total and complete infatuation with sunny days. It makes Seattle seem ten times more beautiful, exciting and full of activity. 

So as I write this on a cold, dreary morning, on a day which makes our city have the coldest maximum high temperature so far this year of any major city in the lower 48 states, I remind myself that the sunny days WILL be back...and how all this rain is really good for my garden.

1 comments:

Well Done said...

welcome back. we missed you.